You’ve seen their trucks everywhere. “Movers who care.” “Why choose the rest when you can have the best?” “Trust us-we care.” The list goes on. But what really defines “best?” Let’s take a look!
Whether you’re moving down the street or across the country, you want your belongings to arrive in one piece, ready to outfit your new living space as you imagined. Let’s take a look at a list of questions you should have answers to before you lay your hard-earned cash on the table. After all, you could do this yourself, right? Yeah right.
- Fully licensed, insured and bonded?
- Do they offer packing and unpacking services?
- Do they offer local and long distance services?
- Are their facilities, trucks, and equipment clean and presentable?
- Is the staff friendly, courteous, and professional?
If these basic questions cannot be answered an affirmative YES! then it may be time to move on and find somebody who really does care about you and your belongings!